TO WORK WITH ME 1:1 FOR CALIFORNIA BASED RESIDENTS ONLY
I’m Kristina Orlova and I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of California.
I offer teletherapy services.
LMFT Lic # 97264
You can look at my work history on LinkedIn.
I provide evidence based therapy for all OCD subtypes & other anxiety disorders:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
• Mindfulness & ACT based strategies
• COMB/ HRT
and non-evidence-based therapy:
• Problem Solving Therapy (PST)
all OCD subtypes (harm, sexual orientation, responsibility, relationship, perfectionism/ just right, scrupulosity, contamination, pedophelia, superstitious/ magical thinking, real event, sensorimotor, health, Pure O, morality, fear of doing something wrong, existential),
On-going Trainings for Continued Education:
• SPACE training- Dr. Eli Lebowitz
• IOCDF- Behavior Therapy Training Institute CBT/ERP for OCD – Dr. Pollard, Dr. Wagner, Dr.
Bjorgvinsson, Dr. Davidson, Dr. Mouton-Odum
• Art and Science of Treating OCD- Dr. Grayson
• Intensive CBT – Dr. Jeff Riggenbach
• Trauma Focused CBT
• CBT approach to Trauma and PTSD
• Therapeutic Behavioral Services
• Motivational Interviewing
Disclaimer: The Mastering OCD Membership is a training based membership and NOT therapy. This does not replace therapy. This is not appropriate for severe OCD cases.
This is not appropriate for anyone under 18 years old.
Contact Me for a free 20 min consultation call
Feel free to email me with any questions you may have about price and availability.
I am an out-of-pocket provider and each client gets a mental health receipt they submit to their respective insurance carrier to seek reimbursement.