Kristina has been in the mental health field for over a decade. She has always been drawn to working with severe, complex, and co-morbid disorders. She has significant experience working with anxiety disorders, trauma, depression, and disruptive behavior disorders. Kristina chose to specialize in OCD & Anxiety Disorders because she is passionate about helping people break the debilitating cycle of panic and fear. She will teach you strategies to help you and your loved ones regain control of your life. Kristina incorporates Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness, and YOUR values and strengths when delivering Cognitive Behavioral and Exposure & Response Prevention Therapy (CBT & ERP). Kristina attends regular training to ensure she is up to date with the most current best practices.
- IOCDF- Behavior Therapy Training Institute CBT/ERP for OCD – Dr. Pollard, Dr. Wagner, Dr. Bjorgvinsson, Dr. Davidson, Dr. Mouton-Odum
- Art and Science of Treating OCD- Dr. Grayson
- Intensive CBT – Dr. Jeff Riggenbach
- Trauma Focused CBT
- CBT approach to Trauma and PTSD
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services
- Motivational Interviewing